Angry? Mad as hell and you can't take it anymore? Get something off your chest and it could be published online and/or in print. Bitches are anonymous and may be edited for length, grammar, spelling and our lenient standards of propriety.
Monday, February 27, 2012
1. Replace the toilet paper when you've finished the roll. It takes about 30 seconds (and that's being generous) and it's just plain polite.
2. Come home and take care of your pet! It's no wonder it has no fucking clue who you are, considering you leave it locked up all day. Then when you're actually here, you just bitch about how misbehaved it is. Newsflash- it needs training!
3. For pete's sake, learn how to lock a door and carry a key with you. You might as well put a sign on the front door asking people to waltz in and take whatever they want.
4. Stop leaving your shit all over the place. You don't live alone, we pay equal rent and I'm sick of moving your towels, half eaten food, and hair extensions just so I can go about my normal routine.
5. Become a mature, functioning, non-crazy member of society. Think that's within your capabilities? Because at this point, I'm starting to seriously doubt it. —SK
At a time when the city needs local coverage more than ever, we’re asking for your help to support independent journalism. We are committed as always to providing free access to readers, particularly as we confront the impact of COVID-19 in Halifax and beyond.
Read more about the work we do here, or consider making a donation. Thank you for your support!