Love the Way We Bitch

Archives | RSS

Angry? Mad as hell and you can't take it anymore? Get something off your chest and it could be published online and/or in print. Bitches are anonymous and may be edited for length, grammar, spelling and our lenient standards of propriety.

Submit a Bitch

Pin It

Monday, January 30, 2012

The 99% of posters

Posted on Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Hey, this is for the 99%. When it comes to postering, you're only 1%. So stop covering up the other 99% of posters with your fucking bedsheets. Or Imma keep ripping them the fuck down. Hang them in your living room window. Not over posters that I made, for shows I promote. A certain dumbass summer hippy festival already fucked up enough in the poster community, don't do the same. —You Are Self-Righteous Fucks

Support The Coast

At a time when the city needs local coverage more than ever, we’re asking for your help to support independent journalism. We are committed as always to providing free access to readers, particularly as we confront the impact of COVID-19 in Halifax and beyond.

Read more about the work we do here, or consider making a voluntary donation using the button below. Thank you for your support!

Latest in Love the Way We Bitch

Comments (6)

Showing 1-6 of 6

Add a comment

Subscribe to this thread:
Showing 1-6 of 6

Add a comment

Remember, it's entirely possible to disagree without spiralling into a thread of negativity and personal attacks. We have the right to remove (and you have the right to report) any comments that go against our policy.

Real Time Web Analytics

© 2021 Coast Publishing Ltd.