Angry? Mad as hell and you can't take it anymore? Get something off your chest and it could be published online and/or in print. Bitches are anonymous and may be edited for length, grammar, spelling and our lenient standards of propriety.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
2. When a bus stops in front of you that doesn't give you the almighty power to clear up the lane beside you of cars so that you can make the quick change into the other lane. Chill out, a bus only stops a couple seconds at a time.
3. If you are in the fast lane but there is a car in the right lane right beside you for more than a minute then move the fuck over or speed up, passing lanes are for passing (on the highway I mean).
4. If I'm going 60 stop riding my ass...if you feel you need to go more than 10 kms over the limit then leave the house a little earlier.
5. Don't ride my ass when we are on a 4 lane highway go around me if you feel like it.
6. Cellphones...I don't care if people want to talk on them its your ticket not mine but the fuckers that sit on the side of the road talking and then think its ok just to randomly pull into traffic without looking once they hang up are really getting to me
7. When a left lane is starting a few feet away, wait your turn when traffic is held up don't creep up to the left of a person just because you can. I'm not brave enough to risk my life or that of my toddler to try this little maneuver but from the near misses I've had with the randoms that do this makes me not want to ever try.
8. Blinkers!!!! Use em!
9. Stop freaking out and beeping at me when we are waiting to turn left and there is a ped in the crosswalk....they get to go first and since the law is that you have to wait for them to completely cross before going (I usually don't once they are far enough away) then I could make it so you have to wait even longer.
10. If someone wants to get into your lane, unless you're rushing someone thats dying to the hospital just let them in. I don't understand the thrill that some people get out of speeding up when they see a blinker so the other can't get in.
This is prob really long so I'm going to stop...I'm sure there is more but ah well.......oh yeah and bikers...as long as you don't make me slam on my brakes I like you ...do what you gotta do ...look out for me and I'll look out for you.
---Have at it
At a time when the city needs local coverage more than ever, we’re asking for your help to support independent journalism. We are committed as always to providing free access to readers, particularly as we confront the impact of COVID-19 in Halifax and beyond.
Read more about the work we do here, or consider making a donation. Thank you for your support!