Love the Way We Bitch

Archives | RSS

Angry? Mad as hell and you can't take it anymore? Get something off your chest and it could be published online and/or in print. Bitches are anonymous and may be edited for length, grammar, spelling and our lenient standards of propriety.

Submit a Bitch

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Putting Your Trust In Doctors And Then They Lie And Ruein Lives

Posted on Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 10:05 PM

I had a pain in one of my legs for a few years. I went to this Doctor who said he could fix the pain, there was nothing to worry about. He told me that 90% nothing would happen to me and the other 10% their might be some bleeding or infection. That Bastered paralized me and now I am in wheelchair.That's the trust I had put into him. So be careful who you trust.

---Not Even Sorry you Bastered' I hope you rot in Hell

Support The Coast

At a time when the city needs local coverage more than ever, we’re asking for your help to support independent journalism. We are committed as always to providing free access to readers, particularly as we confront the impact of COVID-19 in Halifax and beyond.

Read more about the work we do here, or consider making a donation. Thank you for your support!

Comments (30)

Add a comment

Add a Comment

Get more Halifax

Our Thursday email gets you caught up with The Coast. Sign up and go deep on Halifax.